The Fine Print
Wish I Were There Travel acts solely as an agent for various suppliers of travel and other services (i.e., cruise lines, tour companies, hotels, airlines, railroads, and/or owners or contractors providing accommodations, transportation and/or other related services), herein referred to as the “supplier” Wish I Were There Travel does not own, manage, control, promote, run or operate any transportation or recreational vehicle, motel, hotel, restaurant or any supplier of services. All exchange orders, coupons and tickets are offered subject to the General Information and Terms and Conditions under which such services are provided by the suppliers.
SPECIAL NOTICE: Delays, cancellations and overbookings may occur on air flights, cruises, and land reservations by the participating carriers and suppliers. Wish I Were There Travel cannot and will not assume responsibility for their or anyone’s acts. Wish I Were There Travel shall not be held liable for potential risks and any and all hazards associated with travel where injury of any type, delays or methods of doing business or substandard or negative conditions or any other adverse conditions have or may occur.
Deposit or payment for travel services constitutes consent to all terms, conditions and Agency Disclaimer.
Wish I Were There Travel of Hartland WI shall not be responsible nor assume any liability for any of the following:
- Any cancellation of services by the supplier of any liability in arranging transportation, hotel and other accommodations Wish I Were There Travel is not responsible for any personal injury, illness or property damage or other loss or expense of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of any actions of any person or supplier of services, programs or accommodations. You are participating in any travel arrangements at your own risk and Wish I Were There Travel assumes no responsibility for disappointments at all or for any death, injury, illness, sickness, disease, natural disaster, injury, loss, delay, accident, expenses or defect that may result from your travel. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended to cover the costs of some of these items. All such losses or expenses will have to be borne by the passenger, who again is advised to take travel insurance which is available at Wish I Were There Travel.
- Any change or modifications by the supplier of itineraries, air carrier, routing, scheduling, departure date, level of accommodations, etc.
- Fluctuations in fares, rates, surcharges and/or price differentials.
- Wish I Were There Travel's sole responsibility is to book your travel and will not be responsible for anything other than booking your travel. All travel is solely the responsibility of the passenger and not of Wish I Were There Travel.
If you wish to leave from any city other than the gateway cities provided in the cruise/tour package, etc., or elect to change the air routing provided by the cruise/tour package, Wish I Were There Travel will at your direction, reschedule your transportation at the adjusted current tariff and deviation charges. It is the
responsibility of the passenger to re-confirm his/her flights with the airlines. Flights may be missed due to schedule changes or other acts and air schedule changes may cause cancellations. All cruise line/tour companies have their own cancellation policies. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to acquaint him/herself with said policy, Should a cancellation become necessary, please inform Wish I Were There Travel immediately in writing and request a written confirmation of your cancellation. Upon, receipt, Wish I Were There Travel will follow industry procedures for refund as outlined in the suppliers brochure and subject to their review. Refunds are usually finalized within (8) weeks.
In addition to any and all cancellation penalties imposed by the cruise line/tour operator, etc., Wish I Were There Travel may assess the following cancellation penalties:
- $50.00 per person administrative fee for any cruise/tour cancelled by the client. (76 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE)
- For cancellations made within 75 days of departure, a cancellation fee of 15% of the total package may be assessed.
- Trip cancellation/interruption insurance, which covers the cancellation penalties, is strongly recommended. Health and baggage insurance is also available. Special insurance waiving the pre-existing conditions exclusion is available but must be taken and paid for within 7 days of deposit.
Providing Wish I Were There Travel with credit card information for payment assumes that the passengers and clients are authorizing this credit card information to be used for payment of their travel plans, both deposits and final payments for travel arrangements made by Wish I Were There Travel.
*All passengers 18 years of age and over must have government-issued photo identification for domestic travel. All passengers including children must posses a valid passport, appropriate visas and documents for international travel. The name on your ticket must match the name on your I.D. or passport.